Steering and Suspension Repair
Common Steering and Suspension Problems that Occur
- Your steering wheel is vibrating when you’re at high speeds.
- Your steering is loose, wandering off to either side.
- You feel every bump in the road as you go over them.
- You hear excessive noise when going over uneven terrain.
- You hear loud screeching while parking or going at low speeds.
- When ever you notice any issues in performance, please have an ASE trained technician evaluate your vehicle.
Common Areas We Inspect
- Power steering system
- Steering linkage
- Shock absorbers
- Front and rear suspensions
- Wheel alignment
- Coil springs