Tune Up Service
When is a Tune Up Necessary?
The old days of replacing spark plugs and adjusting the engine timing are long gone! Today, regular inspections performed by our ASE trained technicians are the norm. Inspections, combined with proper preventative maintenance, will keep your vehicle operating properly.
- Checking and replacing fuel filter.
- Checking and replacing spark plugs.
- Checking of all ignition parts.
- Checking and replacing serpentine belts.
- Checking and replacing air filter.
- Battery service.
- Changing PCV valve.